HOW TO PAY YOUR ORDER?
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW FIRST?
We only offer 4 safe and discreet payment options.
YOUR ORDER WILL BE SENT IN THE CONFIRMATION TIME OF THE PAYMENT POINT OF 24-72 HOURS FROM THE PAYMENT POINT.
Once you receive your package, you will receive 15% of your next order by sending a photo of your received products!
Due to the large number of e-mails sent by our customer service team, some services, such as YAHOO, GMAIL and others. Flag our messages as spam
Please check your spam folder and add our email addresses to your contacts.
Can I pay by PayPal or debit / credit card?
This is the most common question we need to answer every week.
Unfortunately, our customers can not use PayPal.
Because when you send payments through PayPal, your privacy is not protected, and your purchases and purchases can be tracked and communicated to the authorities or government of your country.
PayPal may send your information to government agencies, government agencies or government agencies, including private organizations, based solely on their own criteria.
Stop using PayPal when you buy pentobarbital. Using these options and living in a country where these products are illegal can easily expose you to legal action.
Payments sent through Western Union, or Bitcoin are the best option today in terms of rates and security measures.
First, consider one of them as a payment method.
The accepted payment methods are:
Western Union is a secure and widely used money transfer service available to thousands of Western Union representatives worldwide. This means that you can send and receive money within minutes. With agent locations in every corner, sending money everywhere is quick and easy. Western Union has more than 515,000 agencies around the world if you want to send a money transfer in person using cash or a debit card.
How do I use WESTERN UNION?
Choose the Western Union service:
Money in minutes: If you need money in minutes. * RECOMMENDED
Wait the next day: your money can be picked up in cash or deposited on a prepaid card at the agents’ offices the next day.
Choose the best service for you and follow the simple steps below to find out how.
You can pay at a Western Union office or directly on the Western Union website using the beneficiary listed on the confirmation page of your order.
Send money to the person at the agent:
money in minutes / next day service:
1. Find the location of an agent in your area.
2. Fill in the Submit Money section of the form and select Cash Collection and Money in Minutes.
3. Give the agent the complete form with the appropriate funds (including the transaction fee).
4. Save your receipt and share the tracking number (MTCN) with your recipient to pick it up.
Transfer money to the person online with your CREDIT / DEBIT CARD
Money in minutes / next day service:
1. Visit https://www.westernunion.com and log in to your profile. If you do not have a profile, register for free.
2. Choose our Money-in-Minutes service.
3. Enter the name and address of your recipient.
4. Pay with your credit or debit card.
5. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail. Save the tracking number (MTCN) to share with your receiver for pickup.
CONFIRMATION OF A WESTERN UNION PAYMENT
The payment approval must be completed upon payment by Western Union.
Sign in to your account and complete your payment confirmation.
You can also send us information about your payment by e-mail.
Send the information in the following order:
MTCN or reference:
Sent amount (specify currency):
Your middle name: (if applicable)
Your last name:
Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to work without central authority or banks. The management of transactions and the issuance of bitcoins are done collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open source; Its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can participate. Due to its unique features, Bitcoin offers interesting applications that could not be covered by any previous payment system.
A bitcoin payment is fast, convenient and extremely secure.
To make a payment, you do not need to enter any sensitive information on the card. Instead, simply send the payment through your Wallet application.
If you choose Bitcoin as the payment method, our agent will contact you in a few hours and provide you with all the important information.
He will send you our Bitcoin address, which will allow us to receive your payment and the exact amount for your order.
Just carefully copy the address and exact bitcoin amount of the message you wish to receive and manually submit the payment from your wallet application.
Bank transfers are a kind of electronic transfer. They are generally considered the safest way to transfer money, especially large sums of money, to other banks or countries. Most large banks are part of a banking network in Belgium called the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT), which is used to review and process financial news such as wire transfers. To make a bank transfer to another country, you must obtain certain information from your beneficiary and send a fee to a major bank to process the transfer.
The person to whom the payment must be made must be added as a “Beneficiary” and the details of your bank account will be provided for the transfer of the amount.
Name of the beneficiary
SWIFT / BIX
address Address of the beneficiary
All the information you need to complete your payment will be sent to your e-mail address.
How does it work?
1. Place your order by selecting Bank Transfer as your payment method.
2. Consider the payment information you receive after your order has been confirmed and you make the transfer from your bank or the Internet.
3. It is important NOT to enter “Nembutal” as a form of payment. For example, use “Bride / Family Gift,” etc.
4. After the money has been sent, let us know by email. If possible, send us a photo of the transfer slip.
5. A bank transfer takes between 1 and 4 days to reach us. As soon as our accounting department has received your payment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail informing you that our logistics team is preparing your order.